After the cancellation of my exhibition space – I shouldn’t panic I still have time!
I shared the images I had taken as part of the task set to me.
We discussed my reluctance over sharing my images of the family archive.
What I need to do with my work:
If I want to continue with Alzheimer’s:
- I could ask if the Editorial Team could do a piece
- I already have links to the Events Team
- This will help me with my links to collaboration.
If I decide to go with a broader mental health issues:
- I could hold a workshop
- If I decide to hold a workshop I must have images/documentation to show the experience
- Development of the mindfulness/contemplative photography skills I have been practising in my personal photography work.
A workshop feels like a really achievable option. It will achieve the SMART objectives i can measure the success against.
Research to follow up:
Whitechapel Gallery – Gillian Wearing – the work she did on her Grandmother
Dafnor Talmor – How she carries out workshops – Perhaps a case study here.
Natasha Carruna – Workshop examples
Jo Spence – Phototherapy
Daniel Meadows – look him up on YouTube – Specialises in digital storytelling.